Fellowes Powershred 125Ci Crosscut Shredder Review
Forget about your Noah Ark shredder and get yourself the Fellowes Powershred 125Ci crosscut model instead.
Why because the office machines way better to use compared to hundreds of other models you can buy. You get a state-of-the-art appliance that shreds up to 20-sheets of paper at once.
You can use it to destroy discs, plastic cards, paper clips, and staples. You do not believe us! Make sure to read the Powershred 125Ci crosscut shredder review that follows here.
The impressive thing is that the Powershred 125Ci does not need a long cooling down time and Fellowes says it is jam proof.
Furthermore, it comes with child safety protection as it detects your hands when to close to the knives and stops working.
With the design, you can keep shredding paper for up to an hour before you need to leave it to cool down and great news.
The shredder looks similar to a computer case and comes with a 14-gallon pullout bin compared to others you need to remove the top instead.
You can save time in emptying the wastebasket instead of trying to get the top of the basket first and takes longer.
While shredding through articles, it is not noisy at all and handy for any office environment.
The system comes with three levels of jam prevention and comes with an energy saving system for optimal performance. The blades cut paper into 5/32-inches by 1-1/2-inches and offer a P-4 security level.
The machine comes highly recommended for an office with up to five employees that need to get rid of confidential or personal documents.
Ease of Use
Using the crosscut shredder is simple by pressing the on the button to activate the device. Now you push the paper through the paper entry slot.
For shredding discs and cards, you rotate the safety flap into place and feed the items through the aperture. The machine switches off automatically after two minutes of no use.
You get an advanced function such as the Jam Proof System to help eliminate jams, and the safety sense technology prevents hands from cuts.
With the advanced feature, the machine determines the thickness of the item shredded with the indicator lights.
When you see the red indicator light up, you know you have loaded too many papers and need to remove some from the chute.
The yellow light indicates the unit is productive and green displays you can feed more paper. As you can see the Powershred keeps you, up to date with the working status at all times.
In the center of the paper tray, there are two sensors you need to clean using a cotton swab and requires occasional oiling to keep the knives in top condition.
For emptying, the wastebasket there is a door that opens, and the bin slides out for cleaning. Furthermore, it comes with casters for ease of moving.
- Made with Jam Proof System to prevent paper jams and comes with three modes
- The shredder has Silent Shred making it a quiet shredder to use in the workplace
- With the Safe Sense Technology, it prevents the hands from cuts and stops when it detects your hands touching the paper opening
- Cost you less to use the machine and saves you money on the utility bill with the Energy Saving System
- Works continuously for up to 45-minutes before it needs to cool down
- Shreds up to 20-sheets of paper into confetti at 5/32-inches by 1-1/2-inches
- Comprise level P-4 security
- Equipped with a pullout 14-gallon bin
- Can shred paper, plastic, staples, paper clips, and discs
- Fits in with office and home décor with the black and dark silver accents
- The item weighs12 lbs and measures 28.94-inches high by 11.25-inches wide with a depth of 21.06-inches
- Comprise a noise level of 63 dB, has a 9-inch entry width and manual reverse
- The speed of shredding is 16 feet per minute
- Comes with a two-year warranty with lifetime cutter guarantee
Why Should You Buy It?
- The machine has a durable construction and meets price quality and more
- Affordable compared to other models available
- Even the bin is durable and pulls out with ease for cleaning
- Handles anything you feed it with ease and works quietly
- Can use bin bags with the machine to help make waste removal simpler
- Comes with a dedicated basket to catch the CD and plastic card shredding
- The documentation is easy to understand
- Comes with loads of safety features
- Provides you with energy saving to keep your power bill to the minimal
- The pull out bin has a large capacity
- Suitable for a small office to home use
Why Not Buy
- The CD shredder basket does not always catch all the bits and pieces
Customers are satisfied with the Fellowes Powershred 125Ci and say it is the best shredder you can buy now.
The majority of consumers love the safety sensors and the automatic reverse to remove paper jams.
The machine is fast, and jam prevention helps you to save loads of time when feeding through articles.The fantastic thing is that Fellowes has stepped up their game with this device and comes at a reasonable price.
The most prominent complaint people have is problems with transportation as they received their model damaged on arrival.
However, the manufacturer has excellent customer service and replaces the machine with a fantastic warranty.
The Fellowes Powershred 125Ci crosscut shredder is a powerful machine you can use at home or in a small office.
If you do not want to spend thousands on a shredder, you can get the model at an affordable price now and worth every penny spent.
With the innovative features from safety, auto on/off, to saving power it makes the Powershred one of the best shredders available.
You get a large pullout bin and can shred up to twenty sheets of paper at the same time. So head over to a dealer here and get yourself one you will not be let down by your purchase.